new and old LinuxTV wikians. You have questions how to help with LinuxTV Wiki? Question about the articles or there meaning? Then this is the right place to ask. Ask your question, others will answer.
Please follow the following guidelines
- Put new questions at the end.
- Please give every question a headline (==Title of the question==).
- If the question refers to a certain article a [[link]] there would be helpful.
- Please sign with --~~~~.
How can I use ATSC DTV receiver on PowerPC?
I test below enviroment on PS3
* OS : Yellow Dog Linux 5.0 * receiver : DIVICO FusionHDTV gold usb - This receiver doing well on X86 linux(fedora 5 core)
* What Kernel configuration need on or can I get kernel config file that succeeded on PS3? * Is Kernel hacking needed? * Can I get firmware file for receiver or device driver? If I can get it, please let me know where it is. * Can I get source code of firmware for bluebird?
At last, I put the ax in the helve by myself. I will send cxusb_fix_up mail to mailing-list.
Cannot upload imagesI tried to upload pictures I took of my Twinhan VP-1030C but it failed with the following error:
Internal error From LinuxTVWiki Could not copy file "/tmp/phpASqZa6" to "/var/www/wiki/images/temp/4/46/20050310231202!Twinhan_VP-1030C_Front.jpg".
Twinhan / Brooktree 1020a with Debian Sid and Kernel 2.6.14
I tried to install my DVB-S card on Linux: I set up my kernel with the needed modules and restart, but the kernel hangs up
if the card was recognized.
0000:01:0a.0 Multimedia video controller: Brooktree Corporation Bt878 Video Capture (rev 11) Subsystem: Unknown device fefe:0001 Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 64, IRQ 5 Memory at cfffe000 (32-bit, prefetchable) [size=4K] Capabilities: <available only to root> 0000:01:0a.1 Multimedia controller: Brooktree Corporation Bt878 Audio Capture (rev 11) Subsystem: Unknown device fefe:0001 Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 64, IRQ 5 Memory at cffff000 (32-bit, prefetchable) [size=4K] Capabilities: <available only to root>
Which settings I need for this card? (maybe any service is the actuator for the kernel hangup)
How do the LinuxTV changes migrate into the kernel?
It seems the HG tree will soon support the new kind of TerraTec Cinergy 1200 DVB-C. When can I expect this support to be in the kernel? The latest stable kernel is 220.127.116.11 and the latest prepatch is 2.6.21-rc7, so is it reasonable to expect the card to work out of the box with 2.6.22? (I'd like to add this information to the page) --Lakefall 17:19, 18 April 2007 (CEST)