MuMuDVB (Multi Multicast DVB) is a program for streaming TV over a network originally based on dvbstream.
MuMuDVB can redistribute a stream from a DVB source (digital satellite television, digital terrestrial television, or digital cable television) on a network, in multicast or in HTTP unicast. Its main feature is to take a whole transponder and put each channel on a different multicast group. MuMuDVB have a low memory and CPU footprint and is able to run on embedded platforms. RTSP streaming will be implemented in a near future.
MuMuDVB supports [CAM] and is able to fully decode all channels on the given transport stream.
MuMuDVB works under linux and uses the linux DVB API. It's free software, and released under the terms of the GPLv2.
Mumudvb is packaged in debian. You can also get the sources and compile them yourself.
You can get the sources Here
Some Features ...
- hardware descrambling using Conditionnal Access Modules
- DVB-S2 via linuxtv's S2API
- transcode stream to MPEG4 (H.264) or other video formats to reduce used Bandwidth (in beta test)
- Automatic detection of the transponder channels
- Generation of SAP announces