Difference between revisions of "NetUP Dual Universal CI"
(Card scheme added)
|Line 27:||Line 27:|
Revision as of 19:14, 20 January 2015
PCI-e card supporting DVB-S, DVB-S2, DVB-T, DVB-T2, DVB-C and DVB-C2 with a name that speaks for itself: NetUP Universal Dual DVB-CI. While "Universal" means support of most widely used DVB standards, the word "Dual" stands for 2 DVB tuners + 2 Common Interface (CI) slots on board which is important for simultaneous reception of multiple transponders/multiplexes.
The card is specially designed for professional use and has a very stable driver intended for years of operation without reboot. The driver is available for Linux and Windows which allows to satisfy the demands for various DVB standards and various platforms support. In addition, NetUP provides free technical support during installation and commissioning.
The card is intended for use by both IPTV professionals and enthusiasts for building a huge variety of IPTV products ranging from media centers to IPTV streaming servers. NetUP already uses this card in its own IPTV products like DVB to IP gateway 8x, IPTV Combine 8x, which are being used worldwide.
- 2 DVB tuners and 2 CI slots
- professional CAM support
- DVB-S, DVB-S2, DVB-T, DVB-T2, DVB-C and DVB-C2 support
- DiSEqC 2.x
- reliable driver for Linux and Windows
- FPGA programming support, which allows flexible CAMs and streams management
- Two Sony CXD2841ER demodulators
- Two Sony CXD2861ER Terrestrial/Cable tuners
- Two Sony CXD2832AER Satellite tuners
- Two LNB STM LNBH25PQR
- Altera FPGA EP4CGX22CF19C8N
PCI id: 1b55:18f6 NetUP Inc. Dual DVB Universal CI card (rev 02)
Linux and Windows open source driver available on product page - http://www.netup.tv/en-EN/netup-universal-dual-dvb-ci
Linux driver will be committed into Linux kernel mainline sources.
- http://www.netup.tv - NetUP's IPTV solutions web site