Pinnacle PCTV Sat HDTV Pro USB (452e)
It is currently unsupported, but is identical to the TechnoTrend TT-connect S2-3600 which has experimental support via patches.
Evidently, as can be seen in the images, the silkscreen writing on the PCB indicate that this device is actually a [TechnoTrend] design, identical to the S2-3600.
- STM STB6100 (tuner) 
- STM STB0899 (demodulator) 
- Cypress CY7C68013A (i.e. FX2) (USB bridge/controller) 
It has a USB ID: 2304:021f
Making it Work
What we know:
- it uses parts/all of the ttusb-USB-protocol
- isochronous Data transfer (whole TS only)
- no firmware is needed (budget device)
Here's a step by step howto for Linux 2.6.x:
hg clone http://mercurial.intuxication.org/hg/s2-liplianin cd s2-liplianin # you might have to edit v4l/.config and disable CONFIG_DVB_FIREDTV make make install
For Linux 3.x kernels you can use the media build of linuxtv:
git clone git://linuxtv.org/media_build.git cd media_build ./build make install
Since Linux 3.2 the driver is included in the standard kernel. You do not need any additional driver.
- Remote Control - LNB Power (13/18V) - 22kHz - DiSEqC - DVB-S - DVB-S2