TBS Matrix ARM Linux mini PC
ARM mini PC
- TBS Matrix ARM Linux mini PC
Matrix is a single board mini computer based on ARM with a wide range of interface, equipped with a powerful i.MX6 Freescale processor, it can run Android, Linux and other operating systems, a switch between different operating systems can be done within just a few minutes! Matrix also has great support for TBS USB tuners and popular software such as XBMC, VDR, Tvheadend, DVBLast and so on.
- TBS Tuner Support: Equipped with the mini PCIe slot and USB ports, Matrix works perfectly with TBS USB tuners.
- Freescale Quad Core: Based on Freescale i.MX6, Matrix provides a much more powerful ready-to- run platform.
- Open Source:It’s 100% open source, Matrix runs Linux, Android, Ubuntu, and any other OS you like.To switch from one OS to another, you only need to burn the new OS into the eMMC on the Matrix board, and then reboot it.
- XBMC, VDR, Tvheadend Support: Popular software like XBMC, VDR, Tvheadend are ready for Matrix.
- System-on-a-chip (SoC) : Freescale MCIMX6Q5EYM10AC
- CPU: Quad ARM Cortex-A9 at 1.0GHz
- GPU : Vivante GC2000, Quad core GPU, Quad IPU
- RAM : 2GB DDR
- USB 2.0 ports: 3x USB 2.0
- Remote Support: HDMI-CEC, MCE
- Storage: eMMC 16GB
- 1x SD card slot
- 1x TF card slot
- Network : 10/100/1000 wired Ethernet
- WIFI: IEEE 802.11n/b/g
- Power input : 5V, 3A
Download & Support