[linux-dvb] Re: Audio/Video Sync after remultiplexing

>  > Does anyone know a tool/way to measure the "alignment" from the
>  > "Source"-Stream so that i can reapply it to the remultiplexed stream.
> Try the remux program in the av_pes2any package. It is not finished
> yet, but it tells you the time differences between audio and video (
> if the latest version is checked in the CVS). These diferences are
> taken from the first sequence headers found for audio and video. I
> will continue writing the remux program tomorrow, so be patient and it
> will do the remuxing you are looking for (I hope). I get the offsets

I habe tryed remuxing the last 5 Days. I have found, that the MPLEX
Multiplexer from the MPLEXLO directory makes this errors you write.

If i use the Multiplexer MPLEX from the MPLEXHI directory - the stream
works fine (Constant sync from the start to the end) but  i have problems with
this multiplexer.

As i wrote at a other tread - the mplex from MPLEXHI is realy slow (over 1
Hour for 400MB) and at big files (1GB) he hangs up after 80%.

The speed is better with mor RAM in the Machine - so i have tryed last
night to use it with 512 MB Memory - it was faster but it also hangs up at 80%
of the file :-(

This is realy bad because the outputstream of this Multiplexer works realy
fine with all my applications (also at all WINDOWS Applikations)

I hope now that the Remultiplexer from Ralph woll work as good as the
MPLEXHI but without the 1 GB Problem :-) *g*

If anyone knows another Multiplexer for Linux pleas contact me by Mail.
(i have tryed MPLEXLO, MPLEXHI, MPLEX(from LEO), VCDMULTIPLEX, STREAMPLEX)

Greetings

Axel Gruber

---