[linux-dvb] DVB-IP DATA channels: receiving and scanner

Hi people,

I would like to receive the DVB-IP data with a PC DVB card (Hauppauge for
instance).
I know that many data services (web casting, Netsystem casting, Nokia
firmware updates etc.) are available for wide public and would like to
receive such data and store it on my hard disk.
So I need an application or would like to be able to write my own one for
this purpose.

Because I do not know PIDs of such data services (cannot find on Lyngsat or
other sites I know) I need an application in order to scan ALL channels
(TV/Radio and DVB-IP data channels) for a given satellite by using my PC DVB
card.

My DVB card (Hauppauge full TmX320av7110 card) does work fine with an
original Hauppauge's driver under Windows, but under Linux is not yet
installed due to some errors (I need more help for installing)...

Can you help me or know who can be asked for?

Many thanks,
MS

---