[linux-dvb] Broken reception of Pro 7

Hello,

for a couple of weeks now I have problems with the reception and recording
of Pro 7 and Sat 1. (Although Sat 1 is not nearly as bad) I haven't
experienced this problem with other stations yet.

It's really strange. It looks like a broken MPEG Stream, but it just
happens from time to time. If I'm lucky I can get a one hour recording
without any problmes, but most of the time I have broken parts in the
recording (or while viewing). Those broken parts last from a second to 30
minutes or so and vary greatly how broken they are. Sometimes it's still
viewable and the audio dropouts are very short and sometimes it's really
bad. No audio or just some "beeps" and a picture that refreshes itself
only in the first couple of lines on the top.

Does anybody else have a similar problem or is my card broken?

BTW, I'm using VDR 0.68 and driver 0.7.1.

cu,
Lars

--
Elephant, n.:
  A mouse built to government specifications.

---