[linux-dvb] Re: Broken reception of Pro 7

Hi,

On Mon, Jan 08, 2001 at 02:25:59PM +0100, Joachim 'roh' Steiger wrote:

> what you see is a interference of your DECT-telephone.
> it uses the same frequency on which pro7 and sat1 are after frequency
> downmixing in the lnb
>
> solution: - use better coax-cables
>           - try repositioning the DECT-base-station

Ah, thanks a lot. I just tested it for 5 minutes and this seems to be the
problem. I repositioned the DECT station (it was 50 cm away from the back
of my computer) and I haven't had any problems so far. I hope it stays
that way.

cu,
Lars

--
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!

---