[linux-dvb] DVB devices under /dev

Hi,

I installed the DVB drivers (siemens_dvb-0.8.tar.gz) under Redhat 6.2  following the steps contained in the INSTALL file.
I get the Pro7 channel on my PC and the attached TV set, so the hardware is working.

A problem persist though

- I have to issue the "make insmod" command each time I boot the PC to be able to run gvideo.
- Always I get these errors when running gvideo:
Could not open /dev/ost/qpskfe0
/dev/ost/qpskfe0: není souborem ani adresárem
Could not open /dev/ost/sec0
/dev/ost/sec0: není souborem ani adresárem
Could not open /dev/ost/demux0
/dev/ost/demux0: není souborem ani adresárem
Could not open /dev/ost/demux0
/dev/ost/demux0: není souborem ani adresárem
Can`t open /root/.gvideorc for Channel List
msize: 0x00900000
Screensize:1024x768
DGA Version 1.1
addr: 0xd5000000
setting dev to /dev/video
Found DVB input file /root/.dvbrc

Please, could you help he me to get working the DVB devices properly?

Thanks in advance,
Frantisek Bocek

---