[linux-dvb] Re: different picture size

Matt writes:
 > Which cards to you use
 > the hauppauge card DVB uses the SDK from techotrend and I think
 > so does the siemens too please correct me if I am wrong but I am new
 > to this.
 >
 > Are there any cards for Digtal and use mini dishes or are they all
 > analouge ones ?

Are you on the right mailing list? This is "linux-dvb".
So, of course we are talking about using cards for digital video
broadcasting with Linux.
There is no Linux-SDK from Technotrend for their cards but there are
Linux drivers for various types of cards, e.g. for the cards
sold by Siemens-Fujitsu Technotrend and Hauppauge (and other identical
ones).

Ralph

---