[linux-dvb] Re: eon now working!

Hi All,

I asked about EON sometime ago and for interest EON replied.

The cards that they use are..

The DVB card contained in the Entertainment Box is a Technisat B2C2
(Sky2PC).

Has anyone any info on these ?

It seems that most people here like the Siemens and Cloned cards.

Is the Technisat B2C2 ) Sky2PC card a TechnoTrend type card ?

Regards

Matt

Cyborg20 wrote:

> Sorry for bugging you people with my problems, I finally got everything working.
> The video was working already, and now europe online is on line too!
> It was hard work, but after days of testing and fiddling around, I can say "I did it!"
> So if someone needs help on it, I think I can answer his/her questions.
> Unfortunately, the eon-connection is extremely slow, you're way better suited
> with a double ISDN line and a flatrate or DSL. The maximum speed I could get
> was only about 150kbit/sec! A connection that can handle a few Gbit/sec should
> really give you more...
> Anyway, I had to return the DVB-card to my friend, which means I can't keep on
> working on the stuff (*snif*...)
>
> Cya 'round!
>
> Oh, and a happy new year guys! (It's a little late I know, but who cares? ^_^)
>
> --
> In a world without walls and fences,
> who needs Windows and Gates?
>         - Sun Microsystems