[linux-dvb] why i become so many mail from users from you site ???

hallo  can you stop  the link mail to me   all users off world send me  post to me  as i have  ask self  for my  problem  of  card  on last days. i become from all users of world  a email why  is that so ???

and i can read  all emails !!! i want to read this not !!!

my email postoffice  is now  only with your mails full !!

can you stop please the link  to my email ???!!!

ok thanks mathias

---