[linux-dvb] Fw: R:Re: eon now working!

Hi,

SkyStar2 "the cheapest" card. This card is based on B2C2Inc chip. Chips
mounted are:

Sky2PC P/N 92100-20010
Rev. 2.3
B2C2INC.COM
T2285-02
2CEV15206.1 (0030 10 USA)
FlexCop II
ISSI IS61LV256-15T

MITEL SC
SL 1925
OO24C
TSA5059T
C0003336F

This card is used by Netsystem.com in Italy.
My experience is terrificant (does not work properly; GoAhead web server
used is too slow; no fluid video on Celeron 600 PC, etc.).
The original firmware is BETA and it is not available freely.
Windows drivers only.
The Netsystem's firmware is 1.0 "bug full" based on original BETA.

Personally I exchanged this card with Hauppauge's (Technotrend) one.

---
Ralph, I need more help about DVB-IP Data Services receiving.
The Freq. scanner inside gVideo application is disabled. Is it normal?

Mikhail

---