[linux-dvb] Re: OpenDivX (de)compression codec.

Carsten Koch (Carsten.Koch@icem.de) said:
> The Mayo project, whose goal it is to create a greatly
> enhanced video compression codec, has just gone open source.
> See http://www.projectmayo.com/opendivx/index.php

which raises the question:

is there a way of passing the decoded DivX to the siemens-DVB-cards bypassing the decoding-chip to watch DivX on a TV-set?

I guess this would be the best way to watch DivX - because most grafic-cards doesn't seem to have an composite-out as good as the one from the DVB-cards.

is this possible?

---