[linux-dvb] Linux MD Problem - and CI/CAM

Hy all,

first of all thanks to anyone who helped me to solve the Problem I had
earlier "Bug in Driver or VDR or my Setup ?!?!". The Problem lies in the
Linux-Mandrake Distribution ... I don't really now what the Problem was but
with installing the SuSE Distribution the DVB.08X Driver works fine !!!

Now to another issue which happends since >= dvb.060.

Since this release I don't see any CAM Messages in the LOG ... I remember
that before this Version I saw messages like "Insert Card" or "IRDETO4.7"
..

And since this Release I got the problem with replaying a Stream and
watching encrypted Channels after it. If I start the replay from an
encrypted Channel the Channel is still decrypted after the replay .. but
when I switch to another encrypted Channel nothing happends .. I just saw
the EPG Information but no Picture.
FTA Channels works fine ... and Pulling out the CAM and reinsert the CAM
works too ...

The last thing is a feature Request for VDR .... I'd like to have a CAM
Menue integrated in VDR and I know it is possible .. there are just some
Informations needed to integrate this ... I allready tried to get the
Informations but failed ... maybe another one could help.

Thanks in advance
Stefan

---