[linux-dvb] broken channel.confs with vdr 0.7?

Is there a problem with vdr 0.7 regarding  channel.conf?
I'm under the impression that it has somehow corrupted my channel.conf.
All channels after the channel "Star*Kino" (line 40 in my conf) still
have the right pid, but all other data (freq, aid, vid etc) are from
the next channel.

Is it possible, that 0.7 has problems with the character '*' in the
channel name and therefore has read or saved it wrongly?

--
  Andreas Wohlfeld -- Germany
       agw@eiberg.de

---