[linux-dvb] Driver 0.8.1 and encrypted channels

Hi,

regarding the problems with encrypted channels:
It is not an SMP problem nor a VDR problem.
It looks like the SID scan I put into the firmware has some problems
with some of the encrypted channel packages. Sorry, I could not test
all of them.
In the current CVS version this "feature" is removed. It is only
enabled for the new API. I had no problems with the channels I watch
but I'll try to make it work for all of them.
Please tell me if the CVS version works again for you so that I can
make a release out of it (not everybody seems to use CVS).

Ralph

---