[linux-dvb] Re: Driver 0.8.1 and encrypted channels

> with some of the encrypted channel packages. Sorry, I could not test
> all of them.
> In the current CVS version this "feature" is removed. It is only

I have tryed today the current CVS-Version (17:30 Uhr) - With this version
of the Driver i donīt get any cam working... - also the ON-SCREEN-MENUE of VDR
donīt works...

Donīt know why... - I will try to Download it again and compile it again to
test it again.... *g*

> Please tell me if the CVS version works again for you so that I can
> make a release out of it (not everybody seems to use CVS).
I will try it again...

CU

---