[linux-dvb] Re: Driver 0.8.1 and encrypted channels

Ralph Metzler wrote:

> Klaus Schmidinger writes:
>  > > Setting a PES filter for the teletext PID and decoding it is no problem
>  > > but displaying it with full teletext color depth (4bit?) on the OSD
>  > > might be.
>  >
>  > VDR currently uses the OSD in 4bit color mode, and I have found a TT font
>  > that should be usable with the maximum possible resolution the OSD can
>  > provide in that mode.
>  >
>  > BTW: Thanks, Ralph, for re-enabling the OSD in the resolution used by VDR :-)
>
> Well, another 20KB less video buffer.
> Please tell me if you get any problems with playback of files that
> used to work fine before.

I just realized that recording doesn't work an more with today's
CVS driver version. Ralph, have you modified the multiplexing?
If so, I'll have to adjust VDR's frame scanner to cope with the
new muxing.

Those who use the latest driver should be warned that recording might not
work. I'll see what I can do about that tomorrow.

Klaus