[linux-dvb] set_tp stat: invalid file descriptor

Hi people,

I downloaded and tested new DVB release 0.8 (and 8.1 too).
The gVideo application does work, but I cannot change channels, nor by
selecting Up or Down arrows, nor by selecting from List.
Every channel I try to change, I view an error in my console: set_tp stat:
invalid file descriptor.
Please help to understand why (does you have changed a dvbrc file format;
where to find a doc with an exact format description)?

The gVideo from prev. release (7 for instance) does show wrong colors and
two overlapped (shifted) images, but can change channels without any
problem, without any error message.

The strange thing that after many configuration I tried ON MY PC, gVideo
only work fine under Madrrake 7.2 with version 8 driver and only with -bpp
32 color mode.

Under RedHat 6.1/6.2 gVideo + driver version 3 and 7 work fine with -bpp 24
color mode only. Version 8 is not ok.

I use Soyo VIA motherboard + Celeron 500 + NVidia 8Mbytes SVGA card with
SVGA X module.

2)
Under RedHat 7 the simple recompiling is not possible. Why? Maybe g++
switches are different now and Makefile must be changed?

Thank you for assistance.

Best Regards,
Mikhail Simonov

---