[linux-dvb] Cheap SPDIF Soundcard for use with DVB/VDR/DVD - and other questions

Hi all,
I', plan to get a Soundcard for my VDR-Linux Box. I need a Card with SPDIF
out and SPDIF in ... I want to connect the Digital Output of the DVB Card
to the SPDIF in of the Soundcard. The reason for that ist, in normal mode
(no AC3 from DVD or in future from VDR) the sound signal is looped through
the soundcard. In AC3 Mode I mute the SPDIF in and pipe the Audio Data
direkt to the Soundcard ... this is now possible with the DVD-Player afaik.
Maybe in future we will be able to record a stream with 2 different audio
tracks (stereo and ac3) and replay them either with the dvb-card alone, or
with the combination of dvb-card for picture and a digital capable
soundcard for sound.

In my other computer I use a "Soundblaster Live Player 1024" This is a
really cheap Card ... It features a SPDIF in for CDRom and DVDRom .... does
this mean I can use this Input ???? Anyone with some recomendations ??

And still other open Questions:

An issue which happends since >= dvb.060.

Since this release I don't see any CAM Messages in the LOG ... I remember
that before this Version I saw messages like "Insert Card" or "IRDETO4.7"
..

And since this Release I got the problem with replaying a Stream and
watching encrypted Channels after it. If I start the replay from an
encrypted Channel the Channel is still decrypted after the replay .. but
when I switch to another encrypted Channel nothing happends .. I just saw
the EPG Information but no Picture.
FTA Channels works fine ... and Pulling out the CAM and reinsert the CAM
works too ...

The last thing is a feature Request for VDR .... I'd like to have a CAM
Menue integrated in VDR and I know it is possible .. there are just some
Informations needed to integrate this ... I allready tried to get the
Informations but failed ... maybe another one could help.

Thanks in advance
Stefan

---
linux-dvb" as subject.