[linux-dvb] Re: RGB

    [ The following text is in the "iso-8859-2" character set. ]
    [ Your display is set for the "ISO-8859-1" character set.  ]

Paul Gohn wrote:

> I build a RGB conection from the pins of the DVB card. PCM
> sound works ok on the ampf.
> But on av1 put manualy on RGB I got just some diagonal streams
> flickering and scroling up and down.
> If I put the av1 chanel on auto rhe screen remains black, so
> ther is a missing or wrong signal on pin (?) of the SCART??

Did you connect the composite video signal. This signal is used for
vertical and horizontal synchronization.
You will find the schematics at:
http://www2.arnes.si/~mthale1/rgb.html

Matjaz

---