[linux-dvb] Problem with DVB/VDR and Duron 800Mhz

I used the combination DVB/VDR for some time now on a AMD K6 333Mhz. For
various reasons I changed processor and motherboard to a Duron 800Mhz and a
MSI K7T Pro motherboard.
Since the change, I cannot watch TV-channels any longer. Make insmod loads
the drivers without an error and VDR starts fine too, but there is no
picture on the composite output. I can see the OSD and I get the following
error:
ERROR: channel not sync'ed (front.sync=0)!

I can however replay recordings made with the old MB/CPU combination.
Are there any known problems with the new processor or the motherboard? Do
you have any suggestions?

Any help would be appreciated.

Alois

PS: I have a Hauppauge DVBs!