[linux-dvb] using 2 siemens cards

Hi,
i am strugling with the configuration of my second siemens card.

I am using Slackware 7.1 and with just one card installed everything worked
fine after:
mknod -m 0666 /dev/video c 81 0
But now i have installed a second one and have not found any information
about how to configure it properly, neither in the documentation which comes
together with the driver, nor in the mailing list archive. Have i missed a link
anywhere?
What i need to know is:

1.) Do i have to "mknod" another device and if i have to, how?
2.) Do i have to change the Makefile?

With my poor understanding about unix devices i assumed that the first card
will become /dev/video0 and the second /dev/video1. Is this correct or am i
completely wrong. And how does this match with the /dev/ost/videoX devices?

Regards,
Tobias

http://www.gmx.net

---