[linux-dvb] Re: First attempt at r@dio.mp3 recorder for Linux DVB

> I have attempted to patch the nbc-vbi program to work directly with the
DVB
> teletext stream on Hotbird.  It can be found at:
>
> http://www.linuxstb.org/radiomp3/nbc-vbi-0.32-dvb-0.1.tgz

> I don't know if this is a problem with my hardware, the program, the
driver
> version I am using (0.8.2) or elsewhere, so I would welcome any feedback.

Hi Dave,

i've tested the software and I get a lot of errors, too (about 200-300
errors
per MP3).
Sometimes I get no errors for about one (or two) minute and then in a very
short time (~ 1 sec.) I get 20 or more errors. (IMHO is there a bug in the
decoding/decrypting routines)
I'm using DVB 0.8.2 and Kernel 2.2.16

Roland

---