[linux-dvb] Re: First attempt at R@dio.mp3 recorder for Linux DVB

> Hi Dave,
> i've tested the software and I get a lot of errors, too (about 200-300
errors per MP3).
> Roland

Yesterday I made the monitoring that the errors highly depends on the disk
usage.
Perhaps even the log-file write could make errors appear.

On the mp3 record machine i use a bttv-card and DMA is disabled.  Last week
i get
more than 30 errors per Mp3. Yesterday I change the store path to another
physical
harddisk and there are only a few errors left. (about 0 till 4 per Mp3).

Perhaps you have another physical harddisk to make the same monitoring on a
DVB-Card system. (my system don't look to hotbird).

Joern

---