[linux-dvb] Re: RTL2 & MPEG Data

On Tue, 3 Apr 2001 02:13:44 +0000 (UTC), Lars Bensmann <lars.bensmann@epost.de> wrote:
> That's why I switched fs from ext2 to reiserfs and had nothing but
> trouble with it since. It seems there are some problems with
> reiserfs and nfs.

Huh? I'm using reiserfs for a while now, and i'm very satisfied with it.
I exported it via NFS without problem. But then again, i'm using the
userland nfs daemon because of enough other problems with knfsd.

So you might try a normal nfs daemon instead of knfsd. nfs sucks anyway,
i'm still hoping for a decent network file system. Good candidate seems
to be afs.

--
What is the difference between Scientology and Microsoft? One is an
evil cult bent on world domination and the other was begun by L. Ron

---