[linux-dvb] RTL2 & MPEG Data

    [ Your display is set for the "ISO-8859-1" character set.  ]

Hi,

i have a problem with the recorded data from RTL2.

As i said before, i record the movies with vdr (0.7.1),
driver 0.8.2 and remultiplex them with mplex.

If want to convert them later with FlaskMPG, it says,
the movies have a size of 480x576.
Even if i use the Elecard MPEG2 Player it has a mysterious
size (linux mpeg2 players doesn't play theses files...)

It would be great, if anyone can help me...

Mario

btw: I tried to use kernel 2.4.3 with dvb drivers 0.8.2.
They don't seem to work - if i start vdr i get ongoing
"Record buffer full" messages from syslog.
Any hints?

---