[linux-dvb] AW: RTL2 & MPEG Data

    [ Your display is set for the "ISO-8859-1" character set.  ]

Hello Mario,

seems like RTL is sending the Stream like VIVA in SVCD style. They use
2/3 of the original resolution to reduce the complexity of the imput
image. First you have to resize the decoded MPEG2-Frames to the full 720
pixel width. I don't know if this is possible with the new FlaskMPEG,
but with my combination of DVD2AVI -> VirtualDub and idm4c (patched M4C
variant) the results is ok.

Could you give me a hint, how to remultiplex the VDR-Files to one single
PS-Stream? Right now I use pes2av_pes and PVAStrumento 2.0.2 to get a
legal MPEG2-PS. But at the junction point of these Files is a short
audio loss, because PVAStrumento deletes the prerolled audiostream that
remains to the last VDR-File.

I want one large (or maybe chopped) MPEG2-PS from my VDR-Recordings for
further processing. So an idea anyone?

So long,

Joerg-Oliver Todamm

---