[linux-dvb] storage of video on CD

    [ Your display is set for the "ISO-8859-1" character set.  ]

Hi,

just found a patched DVD2AVI for PVA-Streams (AV_PES). As the source is
availabe, it schould be possible to make it accept .vdr-Files as they
are. So now remultiplexing and waste of space would be necessary, only a
share on my Linux-Box. You can find it at
http://home.t-online.de/home/michael-ring/.

As DVD2AVI is one of my favorit applications and the progress of
development is great, this patch would for sure be implemented in the
distribution.

Anyone around to spend the time?

So long,

Joerg-Oliver Todamm