[linux-dvb] Re: RTL2 & MPEG Data

    [ Your display is set for the "ISO-8859-1" character set.  ]

Hi,

> Hello Mario,
>
> seems like RTL is sending the Stream like VIVA in SVCD style. They use
> 2/3 of the original resolution to reduce the complexity of the imput
> image. First you have to resize the decoded MPEG2-Frames to the full 720
> pixel width. I don't know if this is possible with the new FlaskMPEG,
I don't know - in FlaskMPG seems all to be ok (I resize it in my AVI's
to 640x480).

> but with my combination of DVD2AVI -> VirtualDub and idm4c (patched M4C
> variant) the results is ok.
mhm - Where can I get your dvd2avi (DivX-Digest ?) and what is m4c?

> Could you give me a hint, how to remultiplex the VDR-Files to one single
> PS-Stream? Right now I use pes2av_pes and PVAStrumento 2.0.2 to get a
> legal MPEG2-PS. But at the junction point of these Files is a short
> audio loss, because PVAStrumento deletes the prerolled audiostream that
> remains to the last VDR-File.

I remultiplex them with mplex, a tool from the DVB drivers.
After that I copy them with Windows Commander from my linux machine
to my Windows 2k PC, because my linux server has still a problem with
files over 2gig (I've updatet it to SuSe 7.1 last weekend, but there seems
something to be to old (glibc ?) ), and join them to one file with copying.

> I want one large (or maybe chopped) MPEG2-PS from my VDR-Recordings for
> further processing. So an idea anyone?
only this, at the moment

Mario

---