[linux-dvb] Life on the Bleeding Edge...

There's been a few messages on this list stating problems with Kernel 2.4.3
and the latest CVS driver.

I've just installed the above this morning (on a newly-installed SuSE 7.1
system) and it seems to work fine (after a couple of hours of testing).  The
only other change I made to my system was to update the modutils to the
latest version (as mentioned in Documentation/Changes in the Kernel source).

I'm happy to see the new /dev/ost/osd device for controlling the OSD.  This
is documented in the osd.h file, but it would be nice to see fuller
documentation in the API docs.

Thanks to all concerned,

Dave.

---