[linux-dvb] Re: OT: Re: RTL2 & MPEG Data

> Huh? I'm using reiserfs for a while now, and i'm very satisfied with it.
> I exported it via NFS without problem. But then again, i'm using the
> userland nfs daemon because of enough other problems with knfsd.

I'am using knfsd-v3 on reiserfs (Suse7.1, 3.5.x-disk-format) with my
experimental (softnet'ed for 2.4.x-kernel) eth1394-firewire network driver
(http://www.s.netic.de/gfiala/IP_over_1394.html ) without problems, someone
reported to get 130Mbps.

> So you might try a normal nfs daemon instead of knfsd. nfs sucks anyway,
> i'm still hoping for a decent network file system. Good candidate seems
> to be afs.

Mmm, something to try out right now?

---