[linux-dvb] Re: OT: Re: RTL2 & MPEG Data

On Wed, 4 Apr 2001 14:26:48 +0000 (UTC), Guido Fiala <gfiala@s.netic.de> wrote:
>> So you might try a normal nfs daemon instead of knfsd. nfs sucks anyway,
>> i'm still hoping for a decent network file system. Good candidate seems
>> to be afs.
>Mmm, something to try out right now?

I don't know about the current status of the movements to get afs out
under a open source license.

You can play with coda-fs, but this seems to be a 'cover every obscure
usage' filesystem which made a rather complicated impression to me.

--
What is the difference between Scientology and Microsoft? One is an
evil cult bent on world domination and the other was begun by L. Ron

---