[linux-dvb] make insmod dosn't create devices in /dev

Hi

I have this problem. I have TechnoTrend Card DVB. This card
isn't get in my kernel 2.4.2 and driver siemens-dvb-8.2.
All is allright, I create modules, I install modules,
make insmod is OK. But if I can run gVideo, then my system
tell me this:
janicko@jerry:/data/src/DVB-8.2/apps/gVideo$ ./gVideo
Could not open /dev/ost/qpskfe0
/dev/ost/qpskfe0: No such file or directory
Could not open /dev/ost/sec0
/dev/ost/sec0: No such file or directory
Could not open /dev/ost/demux0
/dev/ost/demux0: No such file or directory
Could not open /dev/ost/demux0
/dev/ost/demux0: No such file or directory
Could not open /dev/ost/demux0
/dev/ost/demux0: No such file or directory
setting dev to /dev/video
Cannot open /dev/video

Why make insmod doesn't create devices such as sec0 or demux0 ?

					Jan Odzgan

---