[linux-dvb] Re: how to build a very slim and powersaving linux VDR?

I'd like to build a slim system as well but I'm still looking for a
slim pc case. Something which looks nice and is not as big as an
normal PC case. I'm going to use an all in one board from Siemens
(D1171 - ethernet, video and sound are on board) and use a riser
board for the DVB-S card.
Anyone got a tip for me concerning a small case for this.
There should be room for a DVD CDrom drive in it and a CI i/f which
will be installed into the floppy bay.

Any idea what kind of powersupply is needed for a system with a
DVD-S card ?  150, 200 or 300W ?

Thilo
Thilo

---