[linux-dvb] Could someone post some simple example code for getting TS and playing it again?

Jan Panteltje writes:
 > What I want is the basic 'scheme' to:
 > 1 tune channel (I have it now, thanks to convergence guys).
 > 2 what ioctls etc to get a stream from /dev/ost/dvr ? (TS?)
 >
 > No advanced GUI stuff, just the simple basic calls in C recommended
 > so I can play and write to a file perhaps etc..
 > And of cause TS back so I can view it?
 >
 > Then I could write programs around it.
 >
 > All tehse formats keep confusing me, we arer now going for TS from ost/dvr
 > do I have this right?

Small sample programs for the DVB API can be found in the apps/test
directory in the public CVS. You are looking for test_dvr.c.

Marcus

Dr. Marcus Metzler
mocm@netcologne.de                     http://www.metzlerbros.de
mocm@convergence.de                    http://www.convergence.de