[linux-dvb] minimum hardware for encrypted time-shift ?

hi all,

today i have a lot of questions ;-):

what minimum (cost!) hardware do i need to build a dvb time-shift device
with ci-module?

do i really need 2 dvb-s? one for recording + ci module, one for
viewing.

a budget/nova won't help me anything? can we record the encrypted data
via a budget and decrypt it when we view it?

what about creative dxr3? could this be used as a viewing frontend?

any other ideas? what could be made working in short time?

--
  markus schorer              fon 089.540.149.0

---