[linux-dvb] Re: Online EPG/IPG for VDR ?

Ulrich Gierschner wrote:

> Hi !
>
> On www.tvtv.de I saw a link :
>
> http://www.tvtv.de/startpage/tvtvsyncinfo.html
>
> Is it possible to implement this feature to vdr ? That would be great !

In fact, that should not be hard at all.
Why don't you give it a try?

Here are some hints: I have written a small filter program
that converts the tvtv.de "Merkliste" HTML page into a
timers.conf file for VDR. So, all that's missing is a thing
that checks the live web page in regular intervals, downloads
it and converts it into a timers.conf file. I believe this
can be done with a 20-line perl script.

The net result would be, that you can program your VDR from
anywhere in the world with a simple web click.

Carsten.

---