[linux-dvb] NAPI: test_pes.c files incomplete?

Klaus Schmidinger writes:
 > I'm still having a hard time understanding the video.pes file
 > created by test_pes.c from the latest CVS driver.
 >

 > When I use my dump tool on a file recorded with driver 0.8.2, all appears to
 > be fine.
 >
 > Also, when I take the video.pes file created with the latest CVS driver
 > and replay it thru 'cat video.pes > /dev/video' of the 0.8.2 driver, the
 > picture is heavily distorted and runs way too fast.
 >
 > Can somebody please clear up my confusion?

It's not your fault. There was a mistake in the driver.
I checked in a fix. I only tested it with n-tv, so if there are
problems with out favorite troublemakers ARD and Co., tell me and I
will have to get back to that.

Marcus

Dr. Marcus Metzler
mocm@netcologne.de                     http://www.metzlerbros.de