[linux-dvb] siemens_dvb-0.9 installation problem

Hi there,

I tried to install siemens_dvb-0.9-20010407 on my Linux 2.4.3, Hauppauge
DVBs. Untared in /usr/src, went to DVB/driver, make, make insmod without
problem. But I hear & see ntv instead of Pro7, maybe thatīs because I
have Eutelsat/Astra combi per Diseq switch.
Went to DVB/apps, and make told me, it couldnīt find videodev.h &
dvb_v4l.h.
I found videodev.h in /usr/src/linux/include/linux (hope itīs the right
one), but I canīt find the other. What am I doing wrong?

Tnx,	Daniel.