[linux-dvb] Problems with new Hauppauge Card (Rev 2.1)

Hello!

I have troubles to change the channels with my new Hauppauge card. The 0.9 driver installs correctly and i get Pro7 or n-TV on my tv. If i change the channel with VDR (it's a beta for 0.9) i get only a black screen and no sound. The patch witch remarks the delay function in the file DVB.cc doesn't change anything. But i think it is a very litte problem because one time it works correctly and i change the channel. I doesn't know why, but i has been worked.
Can someone help me?

Peter