[linux-dvb] CI and gVideo/vdr/kvdr

Hi!

At first, thanks for the hint regarding the 3 1/2 " CI Module for the DVB-s Card.

I still have some problems with my Premiere Card and Irdeto All-Cam.

Some encrypted channels are working (Premiere, Star Kino) but the
Cinedom's are not working, even they work on my galaxis icq.1 receiver; they are
not even shown in the list at gVideo (when i'm hitting key 'd' ) even they are in
the .dvbrc file

Even (K)VDR is not working with the channels.conf (same: premiere works, but
the cinedom's are in the list but no picture/sound, even it's working on
the galaxis receiver.

Any hints ?

- using the latest 0.8.2 tarball
- debian 2.2.19 kernel