[linux-dvb] Re: Problems with new Hauppauge Card (Rev 2.1)

Hello,

I'm responsible for writing the new API tuning code in VDR.  If you are
getting "ERROR (dvbapi.c.2081): Device or resource busy" messages in your
/var/log/messages, then you are experiencing the same problem as me - and I
have one of the original Hauppauge cards.

I'm still working on making the tuning code more reliable, and will send an
update to Klaus when before he releases the next version of VDR.

Dave.