[linux-dvb] Found workaround with new DVB-s Card - to driver developers

Hello!

Now i found out why vdr works one time. I think there is a problem while initalising the card. if i start the dvb driver with
insmod dvb.o init_chan=2
I get nt on my tv, after starting VDR there is nothing on the tv (black screen).
But if i playing with the start parameter and use one time
insmod dvb.o init_chan=0
(I think i must use initparameter 2 (at make insmod), 0,1,0) vdr works correct and change the channels in VDR. I doens't have patch the delay funktion in DVB.cc.

Peter