[linux-dvb] Re: how to record?

Thomas Koch writes:

 > Am 18.4.2001 um 21:36 schrieb Marcus O.C. Metzler:
 >
 > > As before, I meant to write /dev/ost/dvr. The output is a
 > > TS. tuxplayer also uses /dev/ost/dvr, but transforms the output to
 > > muxed PES.
 >
 > How can i play the recorded file via the card?

ntuxplayer -i TS_STREAM <filename>, or
ts2pes <filename> APID VPID | ntuxplayer -o

You can also use mplex from the apps/mpegtools directory, if you want
the file remuxed, i.e. mplex -i TS_STREAM -t MPEG2 <filename> creates
a remuxed out.mpg.

Marcus

Dr. Marcus Metzler
mocm@netcologne.de                     http://www.metzlerbros.de