[linux-dvb] Re: Many thanks to all

> Even one question is left:
> Is there a way to share the DVB card between the VDR and an
> DVD(VCD)-Player Prog, or is there a easy way to play DVD's on the VDR
> BOX ? Changing between VDR and DVD(VCD) should be possible via Remote,
> not via Computer Monitor and Keyboard.

eventually vie the commands.conf and some killall -9 vdr && startdvdplayback
but....
kind a smarter plugin mechanism would be nice to have...
I have nor remote control, but a good , lightweight ir-keyboard...
And I have no monitor on my dvb box.. only a crappy tv out... (and of course
high-quality TV out via dvb.
I am experimanting with the ppv (Vers 0.5), was able to reduce the 3 times
imagamgick calls (convert, mogrify, combine) to 2 and I think, it can be done
with one convert....
btw, now the pics are centered and have better quality (*.par has to low
bitrates)
What now really sucks is the fact, that i need to start that mpeg2decode,
which is really really slow on my machine...

Christian