[linux-dvb] Re: AW: Rebuilding index.vdr files

Schuett Thomas wrote:

> Hello Roland,
>
> many thanks for the program!
> I wonder, why Klaus answered so rude. I hope,
> you just know each other so good.

Well, I didn't mean to be rude. It's just that I absolutely hate
TABs in source code, because they cause nothing but trouble, so
maybe I'm a little sensitive in that area.

In his concrete posting Roland even wrote "I think OjE has deleted some tabs ;-)",
so I was wondering why, if he already realized that himself, he didn't take
care of that by simply sending the code through 'expand'.

The "deadly sins" thing was, of course, humour. Maybe I should have added
a ;-) there...

At any rate, I didn't mean to personally attack or offend Roland.
If he (or anybody else) feels that way, I apologize.

Klaus