[linux-dvb] Re: AW: Rebuilding index.vdr files

Schuett Thomas wrote:
> I wonder, why Klaus answered so rude. I hope,
> you just know each other so good.

I took Klaus' answer as humor (while I agree
that tabs have to place in source code).

That proves that it is often hard to get exactly
the right "tone of voice" across in written communication.
I'm sure I've been misunderstood a few times when
my intentions really were good.

In any event: lets argue about the contents, not
the form. As another example, there is hardly a
question that I could care less about than the
question whether it is better to post a unified
diff or the modified files. In my opinion, solving
the glitches problems in recorded audio and video
is 100 times more important.

Carsten.